At the heart of large-scale solutions to social problems are some of the most accomplished leaders you’ve never heard of: network leaders. Network leaders actively catalyze networks (or organizations that function like networks), leading to an exponential increase in growth and scale beyond what an organization could accomplish on its own. As they expand and evolve their networks, they make sure that their own power fades and the capacity of others grows. This two-part webinar series will present key principles and practical tools necessary to cultivate a network entrepreneur’s approach to leadership in your organization.
The Network Leader Mindset
- Explain why networks are critical catalysts for change
- Examine the four principles crucial for network leader success
- Describe the critical mindset shift that leaders must undergo in order to achieve network-level impact
- Provide practical lessons that they can apply in their own organizations, sectors, and fields
Presented by David Sawyer, David Ehrlichman, David Haskell, & Curtis Ogden
Location: Philanthropy Center
- Explain how networks can enable public, private, and social sector leaders to achieve impact with greater agility while utilizing existing resources
- Provide practical techniques, exercises, and convening designs that enable groups to rapidly build a capacity for finding common ground
- Introduce paths for identifying shared values and a shared purpose across diverse actors
- Set forth a clear roadmap for launching and sustaining networks that can drive innovation and impact both within organizations and across systems.
Please fill out the registration form below to register your organization for The Leader Network Webinar series. This event is free for CVNA members.